Lately, many household objects and food items have taken up this hobby, and the toilet and bathtub (when full) are the swimming holes. I have seen jingle bells, hair brushes/clips/elastics, soothers, doughnuts, crackers and a candy cane - to name a few The other day (Wednesday maybe?) I was preparing the tub for Tobey's bath. He, of course, cannot stay still for two seconds and was running in and out of the bathroom while the tub filled. After a few times of doing this, he runs in and I hear the 'plop' of something being tossed into the tub. I asked him what he has thrown and he just smiles. So I peek into the tub, and from the bottom, releasing all sorts of air bubbles that are happily coming to the surface, I see my cell phone. Fuck. The air bubbles are a bad thing, this means the water is getting inside.
Well, after many attempts to revive the phone, I have given up. It doesn't know how to do anything except play dead. I ordered a new phone, paid outright for it as Jack didn't want me renewing my service agreement. Here is the one I ended up getting. I can't wait for it to get here!

Well, after many attempts to revive the phone, I have given up. It doesn't know how to do anything except play dead. I ordered a new phone, paid outright for it as Jack didn't want me renewing my service agreement. Here is the one I ended up getting. I can't wait for it to get here!


2 comments:
very nice phone! looks fun!
WTG Tobey! Mommy gets a cool new phone!! :)
Post a Comment