Friday, January 4, 2008

Fuckity Fuck Fuck.

I ended up having to to go pick up Paige last night from my godmothers place. Things had gotten rather tense and I am not sure what exactly happened other than that my godfather showed up and she went a little nuts. I got a call that I must pick up Paige RIGHT NOW,with no explanation even when I got there as to what was happening. No, I cant talk to Mary or see her he says. Grrrr.

*sigh* I guess it is too soon for her to be home, by herself anyways. I dont know why he had to go over there in the first place, he should know better than to go over and upset her. I dont have the full story, and I am not sure I will ever get it, which is frustrating. I am so angry with him for the way he is handling this situation. He is trying to play cruise director, despite the fact that he has removed himself from her life. I dont think that is fair to her, and I dont see what gives him the right.

Maybe one day Ill have the courage to tell him exactly what I think, but it isnt likely. I dont want to make things worse.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0