Paige saw an ad in the paper this morning for Avril Lavigne tickets going on sale Monday. She got pretty excited about it actually, and I had no idea she even liked the girl. It is unfortunate. Anyways, she wants tickets. The concert is on April 8, 7pm - Paige's 9th birthday is April 17. I am pondering picking up a pair of tickets for us to see the concert together as her gift, and instead of a party since it will be pricey ( we don't go overboard on birthdays).
The thing is, I haven't budgeted for this and I would have to spend about $150 on the tickets in the next three days. I consider asking her dad to chip in, but I really don't want him horning in on my gift :P even if he is invited!
I wish I could make a decision.
Friday, January 25, 2008
I can't believe I am considering this...
Posted by Kimberly at 7:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment