Sunday, January 27, 2008

ISO - Solid Brown Blanket..

Apparently not so common. I want one for Tobey's bed for when we move, so I have about a week to find one that is reasonably priced. I found this but after S&H I am paying more than $50 for a toddler's blanket and that is something that Jack would not be too happy about!

I have considered sewing my own - after all how hard can it be, right? If I can't find anything else I will have to buy some material and go for it. I want him to have a cute little room :) And I am excited to have my own bed back!

ETA

I found one :P 29.99, from Sears. I ordered it is Queen/Full Size because it was that or twin and his bed is a double. I got chocolate brown in this blanket and was actually lucky to find one here because I had a gift card to redeem left over from Christmas. Yay!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0