He is sitting on the couch mocking my blogging. So then I told him that I would blog about him. Haha Jack. Haha.
Seriously, since I have done that I am ready to move on. My photo session today didn't go great, the lighting was pretty crappy. I am going to have to see if processing will save them, I may have to covert to b/w :P She is a sweety pie though. It is sad, because she was (for lack of a better term) a crack baby, and her parents are still drug addicts that may regain custody or her. I am hoping they don't. in the meantime, my aunt/uncle are calling themselves mommy/daddy, and I wonder if I am the only one who finds that a bit strange.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
That damn Jack.
Posted by Kimberly at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can understand them saying "mommy and daddy" for the simple fact of it may be helping them help her. But that make it much much harder if they were to have to give her back :( P&PT to them and hoping all goes right for the baby.
I guess it would be hard to call yourself anything else although it does sound weird. I can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment