Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting Fresh @ The funeral home

I cannot believe it. Some guy actually thought it would be a good idea to flirt with me at a WAKE. Asked me out for drinks, and if I was busy tomorrow.. he wants to hang. Omfg. Your uncle just died and you are here, at his wake trying to take me out.

STFU.

I am bewildered by men. Sure, it is a nice ego boost but talk about awkward. And never mind the fact that he knows I am married.

Then I stop in at work to drop taxi money off to Jack and everyone has to say something about my being all dressed up and in a skirt. It was funny to see the look on their faces when I told them it was my funeral outfit though :P No one knew what to say then!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0