I was in labour, waiting to meet my darling baby girl. I was watching the Simpsons in my L&D room, drinking apple juice, and having horrendous contractions. Luckliy, before too long the nurses brought me my demoral and everything was all better.
Tomorrow Paige is another year older, another year towards the dreaded tween's. She's getting closer to all the things I nearly hyperventilate thinking about - like letter her out without me, crushes, catty girls, etc... She is getting to the age where anytime now,(thanks alot hormone injected food products) she could start getting her period. My little girl.. I can't even imagine.
And I honestly don't feel like I've aged one bit. I guess thats the silver lining.
Say a birthday wish for little Miss Paige tomorrow!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
9 years ago today.. right now...
Posted by Kimberly at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment