Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby Blues

Forget make up. I use photoshop to pretty myself up in pictures. Far more effective.
B is for.. baby blues
We finally did our taxes today. The 'man' took most of my return for last year's amount that I owed, which sucked, but I was still about to finally order my toy - my speedlight is on it's way! I am so excited to use it :) And I have to admit, again I shopped American. The price was about $100 more pretty much after taxes to buy it locally. That is just insane. With an exchange rate that pretty much puts our dollar at par to USD.. well I just can't understand why retailers aren't taking that into consideration. It's lunacy to shop here when the savings are so high across the border.
Sorry, Canada.

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

You're BEAUTIFUL!

Unknown said...

cheater. Can you send a little "photoshop" my way? I could use it...

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0