Today I officially registered with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. The process takes 2-3 weeks before I will hear back about whether I have been approved as a volunteer photographer. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It's really cool to think about helping out with something so special to the parents.. but It must be so hard.
I have emailed another photographer in my area who is registered with the organization as well, so hopefully she can give me some guidance and share some of her experiences with me. I think it would be a good idea, if approved, to do some second shooting before going at it all on my own.
Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Registration in - Approval Pending.
Posted by Kimberly at 9:15 PM
Labels: photography, work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment