It was alright until I came home. My day at work was quiet and no major issues occured that I had to deal with. I finished knitting my second baby blanket for the shower on Saturday and started the pants I have been meaning to start for Tobey. I did my overtime and it wasn't bad at all.
I get home @ 730, to get Jack to work for 8. He is still asleep on the couch. Kids haven't eaten again, He did put in the pork chops I asked him to cook them (very easy right!) BUT they had only been in about 10 minutes. Nothing else made. The veggies are pre made, all they needed was the microwave. House is a pit, again, since he would rather them make a mess than keep tabs on the kids. Much easier to clean it up at the end of the day. Or rather - have me clean it up.
Grr.
Then we discuss his 'winnings' - since we are low on cash until the 8th, and he is getting this I suggest using it for some groceries. He basically threw a fit about how he felt he deserved to spend it on what he wanted because he doesn't do that often. Fair enough, if we weren't looking at nearly bare cupboards for the next week while he blew his money on god knows what. He doesn't get it. I can't make him understand. I don't want to be having the same arguments about housework and money and how to care for the kids every day, I am so tired and frustrated with it all. every day same old argument with him, same old routine with Paige - I wont even go there. Nothing changes and it makes me wonder if I should just give up on trying and just be unhappy.
It is so exhausting to try to care about this all the time. Maybe if I was indifferent it would be easier.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Posted by Kimberly at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Baby girl, you don't have to give up on wanting to be happy. Just know that you'll be happy with him again. It's cyclical. At least, it is with me. I'm happy again. Just hang in.
Post a Comment