Friday, May 2, 2008

This is a step in the right direction

Jack won $300 at work today in a quarterly draw. Woo hoo! Extra money never hurts, and this is an extremely good time to be coming into free cash.

* doing a happy dance*

Sadly for me, I still have to work crazy OT in the coming weeks so I can pay to fix my car up for emissions testing and renew my stickers for the next two years. I'm looking at about $500 easy. It sucks having to pay for this stuff.

Luckily, I wont have to worry for another 2 years :P But I do have to do my G test by December which is another $100 - sooo ridiculous. It's just a way for them to make more money.

1 comments:

SaRaH said...

Yay, Jack! We need more 'free' money.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0