Sunday, June 8, 2008

Connected

after a long (to me) break from the internet, I have a connection again! I can actually take the time to sit and read blogs and message boards and browse Flickr again. I hated rushing through things on the break computers at work, and since they disabled our outgoing email, it has been harder to keep in touch.

SO I have posted some photos and been trying to play catch up. The last few weeks haven't been hugely interesting, though AF is still missing in action and there is some major restructuring going on at work that has everyone paranoid. No less than 50 people were fired in May, including our site director. It's madness.

The summer weather is here and it's humid as hell. We need a new airconditioner and are looking into one of the upright kind, that doesn't have to go in the window. Less chance of break ins :P I am having fun making summer plans but the time is filling up quickly. And I am counting down the days until August - I can't WAIT to meet my mommy friends. Tobey is excited too of course :P

My birthday came and went, nothing too exciting there.

I guess that's my update. Nothing insightful, just stuff.

PS.. I messed with that damned header all night, with Jess's help and we couldn't get it just right. Just in case you were wondering.. yes I noticed. I'm just to lazy to try to figure it out.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0