Today was one of the best days off in awhile. I cleaned this morning, then the kids and I had lunch. We layed down to watch Charlie and the Chocolate factory (not the creepy Johnny Depp version. We want to avoid nightmares as much as possible) and Tobey had a nap on the couch. After the movie we went for a walk to the park, then to get ice cream cones. I regret not taking my camera with us, Tobey was a mess of pink and blue ice cream(he had cotton candy) and dug right in. He looked so upset when I bit my cone, and then said uh oh lol. When he had leveled off all of his ice cream to the cone he was all done. I guess he doesn't believe in eating the cone :)
After the ice cream, we walked along the shore and skipped some rocks. Paige was duck watching, the shoreline and harbour are swimming (literally :P) with ducks. Then we walked home and relaxed until dinner. Tonight the kiddos are tucked into bed and I'm baking butter tart squares. Overall it has been a very peaceful and enjoyable day :)
Back to work tomorrow.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
A Perfect Saturday
Posted by Kimberly at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment