Friday, July 18, 2008

The last day of my weekend started off well

I got some pretty sunrise photos of these purple specimens, and had some quiet time in the morning before Tobey got up. We watched Spiderman, then went to the cheese factory after lunch and got yummy curd. Followed that up with a trip to Walmart and toys r us looking for a soft Spiderman for him to sleep with. He was cuddling the Itsy Bitsy Spiderman, so robotic. So we got that. I got material to make a cape for Tobey too :P. I need to start finishing my projects.

Then I went for a solo walk to take HNFF sp's, all of which sucked. Then mostly a relaxing night other than some squabbling with the hubs.

The weekend is too short and I have to go back tomorrow. And where is my nephew, he is due this week!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0