Monday, July 7, 2008

Played Hooky today


Summer Time (41/365), originally uploaded by {Kimberly.W}.

Instead I took the kids to the splash pad on base. They had a super time. It was busy, but they needed it, the humidity is horrible today. Then we tried to go to the beach, but it is a remote little thing with no more specific directions than "east of Kingston on HWY 2" and we never found it. That was a bummer. We came home and napped, took Jack to work and then played at the park for a bit. Then we came home to have dinner (I prefer to cook when the sun has gone down and it's cooler) and Tobey fell asleep in his porkchops... second night in a row that dinner has put him to sleep. Maybe we'll get subway tomorrow and have a picnic by the lake. We can get dinner in early and still have our outside time.

And I can try to even out the burn I have on my 'driver's arm' :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a wonderful couple of days!

SaRaH said...

sounds just perfect. i want to hang with you guys.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0