Because we all need a change now and then :P
I was back to work today - it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, on a Monday after a weeks holidays and all. But it still sucked.
On the bright side
~ my MIL and SIL took us out to dinner for our anniversary and we got a new phone system for the house.
~ The weather is still above 0
~ 12 days until my girls day out shopping in NY
~ I fixed my browser on my cell all by myself
~ I had time to play with the camera (however short) today.
Now I am off to update my links and such ;)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Perrrty New Layout.
Posted by Kimberly at 11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like the new look. I hope work gets better .
Love the pic, hottie!
Post a Comment