Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday is my second favourtie day ;)

Usually I spend Tuesday afternoons taking the kids for a walk andtrying to find something pretty to photograph for ' bokeh wednesday eve' and then after dinner, and after the kiddos are in bed I get to chill out and spend time with the gang from 90210 :P Today, no photo. We were busy this afternoon meeting with a financial consultant about consolidating our debts as an alternative to bankruptcy, because it is just too much. Paying out the ass to barely cover intrest is not my idea of productive. And then I had to run back to Napanee to pick up Tobey, since he went to chill with my stepmom while we had our meeting. Now, he is in bed and I have no photo but I am getting ready for tv and knitting. Just a quiet evening.. and I think the me time is what I really like anyways.

Oh, and I will not rest until I find out the results of the US Election. I am too curious. My money is on Obama ;)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your money paid off, eh?

President Obama. I like the ring of that.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0