and Jack hates that. Tobey has been thrilled with the decorations, lights and stories. He had a animated santa that he be-headed.. oops.. but is now obsesses with the dancing, singing snowman that lights up. I almost regret putting batteries in that thing, if it didn't make me smile so much to see how much he enjoys it.
I meant to finish up my Christmas shopping this pay, but the bills took priority and I am not able to do that. So I will be braving the crowds around the 21st to finish up. I know exactly what I have to get and how much it is going to cost me, so I hope it won't be too difficult. I think most of the stuff is either at Toys R Us or Walmart. I hope to avoid the mall..
I can't believe Christmas is so soon. I started shopping in late September, but apparently that isn't early enough. Note to self for next year....
Saturday, December 6, 2008
He Loves Christmas
Posted by Kimberly at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HA HA Jack!
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year.
Go Tobey!!! Christmas is the best!
Love this pic, btw.
Post a Comment