Sunday, December 21, 2008

If there was ever a day to stay in bed..

This is it. It is horribly snowy and I am not going anywhere. The car will remain buried out in the parking lot until(maybe) tomorrow morning when I go to work. If the roads are clear. I am going to spend today playing out in the snow with the kids, vegging with the tv, and enjoying my family's company. I am very bummed that I am not going to be seeing my extended family today, but it is better to wait than to take my chances on the highway. My Granny will understand as well..

And I have a secret :) But you'll have to wait a little while to find out what. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo-urns to the snow. and I <3 secrets.

SaRaH said...

Boooo- urns to you not telling me the secret now. :P

A.B. said...

I need secret now!

Unknown said...

I LOVE SNOW!!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0