I would be having serious baby fever if I didn't know one was coming for me in August. Today I went to visit a friend at the hospital, she had her little princess by c-section yesterday morning. She was such a tiny little thing, 7lbs 6oz but looks so much smaller. I cuddled with her and swaddled her up for mom.. she claims she just can't but I've seen her wrap a mean burrito so I know she can lol.
I stayed for about 2 hours and didn't want to leave. Between this one and my niece I am really anxious to have my own!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
It's a good thing I'm already pregnant
Posted by Kimberly at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can't wait for the U/S so we can start planning for your little one!!!! Imagine the photos!
Post a Comment