Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mmmm...cake....

This is an absolutely delicious recipe. I was determined to make the cake from scratch for Paige this year, instead of ordering it or using a box mix. This recipe, right here... is perfect (click on the title of the post). I substituted the buttermilk for 2% milk that I already had, used 1/2cup margarine instead of just 2 TBS and 1 cup Cocoa instead of 1/2 cup.

It is light, fluffy and oh so chocolatey. It's perfect! I didn't make the icing, I doubted my abilities so maybe next time but the cake is to die for. I baked Paige's cake to put in the freezer until I decorate Saturday and a little mini cake so we could try out the recipe( in case it sucked lol)

I highly recommend this. It will be hard not to dig in before the party!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0