Friday, April 24, 2009

Sleep tight, sweetie boy.


Sweet Dreams, originally uploaded by {Kimberly.Wood.Photography}.

My poor little muffin is sick. His fever is mostly gone, now that he is taking motrin.I had to ask the nurse at the COPC for a medicine syringe so we could ambush him- ambush in a cup doesn't work well.

He has infection in both ears, and I think a tad of conjunctivitis as he has what Jack called 'eye boogers' :P But that will clear up on it's own and I don't dare attempt eye drops with him.

He has been sleeping lots, eating less but is fairly active when he is up. He is doing better. I hate to see him under the weather at all though, it is so sad when little ones are sick.

I <3 him.

4 comments:

Dayna said...

I'm sorry to hear hes sick but I have to admit that that is a beautiful picture!!!! Mine and Sam's wishes for him to get better real soon! :)

SaRaH said...

I hope he's feeling 100% better. But boy is he darling sick...

Jacque said...

Awwww... I hope he is feeling better! (Love the pic, and those eyelashes!)

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

Poor LiL Guy, I hope his health recovers speedy! His eye lashes are completely to die for, he's a cutie!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0