When I am done this, which will be the crib blanket, there will be ribbon weaved through the edging. I am going to knit or crochet some jingle blocks in a colour matching the ribbon, then make a matching decorative pillow with satin edging to match the ribbon, the main pillow matching the colour of the blanket.
I am going to make the sheets and dust ruffle, unless I can find a matching colour to buy. The plan is to have one of those netting things to drape over the head of the crib, probably a white or soft pink, perhaps with a golden crown/tiara shape to attach to the top where it flows down. Of course her name will go on the wall (if we ever agree on one) and some matching curtains... I don't think we will do much more for decorating but at least she will have a pretty little bed that is quite cost effective :)
We need to agree on a nice neutral colour for the walls too since the baby and Tobey will be sharing a room.
Oi.
Monday, April 13, 2009
WIP- Tiramisu Blanket...Just the beginning.
Posted by Kimberly at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I want to cuddle up with that piece of niceness. It's gonna be awesome.
Post a Comment