Thursday, September 6, 2007

I am here!

As if I need another online application to waste my time on - but here I am.. I have alot of stuff I'd love to dish about, and in good time I am sure I will be comfy enough here to do so but I need to get used to this 'new world' of blogging first. I think the thing that makes me the most nervous is that anyone can pop by - and read what I have posted. I may re-consider the viewing permissions to deal with that.

I figure - I am up most of the night while everyone else is sleeping soundly and I have no one else to mouth off to - I may as well write it down, right? Well, Lisa is up, I could mouth to her but she gets enough of it as is I think!

I think this suffices as a first entry - I have time to work on my composition lol.

1 comments:

Momma Trish said...

Keep it up. It's therapeutic. Just don't link back to IV, if you have to vent about another member. lmfao!!!!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0