So I didn't make the short list (or any list, I guess) for interviews. I don't know why. I have all of the qualifications and experience, perfect quality scores and the management in that department even thought I'd make a great candidate..
So why didn't I get schedueled? I have to think it is because I have too many sick days (which would suck but I would understand). The kids were sick and pneumonia went around the house this winter.. it wasn't good. If that isn't the reason then I would really like to see why I didn't get chosen. I have been there 3 years, in this stupid position I hate, and I can't help but feel shafted. So i had some extra sick days, look at my 3 year track record for fucks sake. This is a big blow to my self esteem, I was SURE I would get an interview. Argh.
I definitely had a mood on for the rest of the night, thank god it is the weekend.
I guess this solves any dilemma we had with the jobs. The only thing I have to worry about is prepping Jack for his interview in the hopes that at least one of us scores the job.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
I am Out
Posted by Kimberly at 1:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm sory Kimberly. :( That majorly sucks. I really hope things work out. It would be awesome if you could find a job that you like.
Post a Comment