Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Or we will try anyways. Jack and I hashed it out for most of the day until things settled down and no one was going anywhere. There is something very unsettling about the whole experience and I hate that it happened. First on my 'new year's resolution' list (hopefully NOT to fail) Is to work on this relationship of ours. He may make rash decisions but I know that I have my faults and I should really work on those so that we don't run into problems later on, and go through the same shit/different pile. Hopefully, in turn, he will also address his own shortcomings. I am sure we can live happily ever after, though it does seem distant for the time being. I am never short of smiles though, thanks to my little man, and my little lady. :)
Off topic from that drama, today is a new day and a new year. I have comitted myself to 2 projects, Blog 365 & the 365 Days Photo Project on Flickr. If I get ambitious I may do a 365 Days Kids photo project for the kiddos, but that remains to be seen. I am not sure that I can keep up with these!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0