Friday, January 18, 2008

Only a slight inconvenience

Jack starts his new shift this Sunday. Lucky for us, he was put in charge of a night team *insert sarcasm here* - so that is really shitty for us. We are going to have to drop the kids off at his mother's or sister's 4 nights a week since we will both be working. I am sure she will love me picking them up first thing in the morning too. Thankfully it is only for 3 weeks or so.

The more pressing matter is, he is on MY shift. I don't know how I feel about that!I enjoy my time at work mostly because it is really the only time I am by myself. It's sad, but I look forward to the break. I just don't think that being together all the time is such a cool thing.

oooh, and to address this:

Anonymous said...
Your man should make more $$. That's how us SAHM can stay at home!


Good for you. It really is too bad that this isn't the case. By the same token though, he could tell me to go make more money so he can be a SAHD. After all, I am the one with the college education, not him. I do thank you for your suggestion though.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0