Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We're gonna need a bigger boat

errrrr... box.

The more I think I am getting done, the more I find. We are pretty much done packing things that aren't needed, with a few exceptions and Paige's room. I hate that so many things have to be left until the last minute. If that wasn't necessary, I would have the kitchen done as well as our clothes.

Tobey is having a hayday with these boxes. He's in box board heaven, climbing around and )eeek!) jumping from boxes to the couch. He also has found his crin mattress and has been pulling it down and jumping and/or diving on it all day. He is going to miss this all, but I sure wont!

Off to get Paige to school, drop off randoms' at Value Village, drop off baby items at my aunt/uncle's for their foster baby and then come home to try to sleep while Jack takes over. Oh, and I need to call my godfather for more boxes later, and try to get a hold of utilities to see what is up with the deposit.

never mind the dozen other people I need to call to change my address. *sigh*. Maybe once we get there....

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0