So why is everything going wrong. I was supposed to have more boxes to finish up the packing by tonight, but due to the 80km winds today some power lines snapped and came down on my godfather's house - so instead of getting me boxes he has to worry about generators and trying to get the mess there cleaned up.
I am so not done packing, and we move in the morning. That sucks. He is going to try to bring the boxes in the AM, but if he doesn't we're screwed.
Then, I am napping with T, and my cell rings. When I answered it is a machine message that sounded like a robot (seriously lol - you know when you text to a landline the robo-voice that you get? That's the one) telling me that my rental transfer request has been denied due to unpaid rent... WHAT?? My rent was paid LONG ago. Naturally I am flipping out - I called the rental office who also had no clue as to why I would get that message and they told me to ignore it and move as planned.
Wtf. Just let me move in peace! No more bullshit please. Hopefully we don't have issues with picking up the truck next....
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
My Name Isn't Murphy!
Posted by Kimberly at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow Kimberly. I'm sorry sweety. Here's to hoping tomorrow is uneventful!
Did you tell Jack to f-off?
Post a Comment