Monday, February 4, 2008

All moved in, re-connected... Yay!

5 days without the internet is a longer time than I thought! It seemed like forever. We are now in our new place and all set up though so I am excited. Jack doesn't agree with the room decor idea for T's room - he wants spiderman so we might go with that so he doesn't cry :P Plus I found some cute spidey stuff we can get him. he has done well in his own room so far, I am very proud of my little man!

And as an update to my last post - the robo-message? That was Jack, playing a prank on me. He is such an asshole sometimes.

1 comments:

Small Shake said...

Yay for moving, having internet, and Spiderman :)

Boo for Jack being an asshole. Shame on him.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0