At work we have a shift alingment in the works right now. The form is due today - I have been asking Jack all week to bring home my form because I am off until tomorrow and the form is due today. Well, he has been forgetting all week and then told me it was ok because it isn't due until monday. Well today, just through random conversation, it comes up again and he says no, it is due today. Well fuck me. I don't have it in. So now I have to make a special trip to work to make sure it is in when my manager is there to submit it or I get a left over, shitty shift that no one wants instead of my choice. Bullshit. And of course, he wont admit that it was his mistake. Why the fuck else would I believe it was monday instead of today. I want to punch him in the fucking face right now. "oh I will sign off on it for you" - umm yeah you aren't allowed to do that thanks.
Fucking asshole.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
FFS - I could just strangle him
Posted by Kimberly at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
They really are worthless most days.
Post a Comment