Tuesday, February 19, 2008

When opportunity comes knocking..

Jumping at several small opportunities may get us there more quickly than waiting for one big one to come along. ~Hugh Allen
There is a job posting up at work for our technical support department. The pay increase is about 3$ an hour and the workload is basically the same. I am going to apply, even though it is not the job I necessarily want, because we could stand to increase our earnings. I am afraid though, that I will get through this all and be offered the job, then not be able to take it due to compatibility issues with Jack's shift. I really hope this doesn't happen, I need a change. And again, the extra money would be nice. If I work 45 hours a week as opposed to the usual 40, I will make what Jack is making as a manager. How is that for a kick in the pants.

1 comments:

Small Shake said...

Go for it!!! You totally deserve it!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0