Sunday, March 23, 2008

.Dependency Issues Much?.

I found out tonight that I am ridiculously dependent on two very small things. 1) my internet connection (ok, so I knew that already) and 2) my mouse. I don't know where it is, Jack let Tobey play with it and now it is gone. I HATE HATE HATE this touchpad crap. HATE. He better find it or I'll be forced to buy another one. :P

My internet connection suffered a hiccup this evening because earlier today we moved the phone upstairs and forgot to put the filter on the phone. I 'm surprised that it made it this long without crapping out. It also explains that while I'm trying to have a nice conversation on the phone with Brigitte about evicting tenants and pedicures, all I can hear is static, buzzing, and Brigitte who sounds like she is calling from antarctica or something. Problem solved now, but I was starting to get a little concerned.

I got to catch up on my blog reading, my flickr-ing and my email and I am happy. I think it's about time to camp out for me.

Night!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0