Saturday, March 22, 2008

.What a day off.

I spent the better part of my day doing laundry and cleaning my house. It really needed to be done, and I haven't had the chance to do as much as I would have liked in the past few weeks due to working long weeks, but damn. What a waste of a day off.

I decided not to work today, and instead spend the day at home with the kiddos. Jack slept most of the day so there wasn't any quality time there. The kids and I took my godmother to dinner at my aunt's place and it was a pretty good time. Tobey enjoyed playing with the other kids ALOT. He managed to completely mess his pants while we were there though, and we had to borrow pants and socks for him to come home in. this kid is disgusting sometimes :P

And something is wrong with my phone. It doesn't recognize the number. I didn't realize this until tonight, so I have to call sometime tomorrow and make them fix it. Such an inconvenience.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0