Thursday, March 20, 2008

.Dough or Day Off.

I am having a hard time deciding. If I work tomorrow, any hours I actually clock in for are paid out at $32.49/hr. Stat holiday pay even if I don't work is 92.48. If I work a regular 8 hour shift I'm making 167.40 over that, for a total of 259.88 for one 8 hour shift. Compare that to the normal 111.60 I make for a shift and that isn't half bad.

On the other hand. If I dont work.. I don't have to work :P I get to enjoy my day off and not have to work a 6 day week for the fourth week in a row. So it's tough.

Maybe I will do a little bit of extra time :P I don't know if I have it in me to do a full 8 hours. Maybe if they threw in some treats... :P

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0