Not me, don't worry. Just thinking that this may be the only way to open the eyes of someone who doesn't want to see what is right in front of them. And sitting back to watch this happen sucks.
How do you help someone who tries their hardest to shut you out, and does their best to pretend that things are fine, THEY are fine... when you know otherwise? I know the answer - you just can't. Even as you watch them destroy everything around them and set themselves up for a hard, hard fall there is nothing you can do until they realize for themselves that they need the help.
Even harder is when they think they have a solid support system, and alienate themselves from everyone else who cares for them in favour of these people who really don't have the best intentions.
Short of barging in and causing HUGE draa (which I don't know that would help anyways) I can't try to talk to her because there is always someone hanging out, not too far, that stops her from opening up. I don't know what she has been told, but it is causing her to doubt those who truly care for her and want to help.
Instead I feel helpless. And I hate it.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Hitting Rock Bottom
Posted by Kimberly at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm sorry, K. It must be super frustrating. She's in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment