Thursday, March 6, 2008

Little (big) Man's Appointment

He did well at the dr's today, is right on target for growth rate and all that good stuff. Didn't peep for his first shot, and was more angry about us holding him down for the second than anything else. As far as that all goes, it was a good, quick appointment.

Now, the part that really bugs me is that he had to see the resident doctor from the university. Our family doctor came in and said 'hi' and all but the appointment was with her. And the way that she looked at me while I told her that he is still using a sippy cup (big deal!), isn't potty training, and doesn't stack blocks, among other things, made me want to cuff her. Seriously - wtf. I guess I should just put him on the short bus now.

I'm glad he isn't old enough to catch on to her attitude. My sweet little man doesn't need judgement from people like her.

2 comments:

Small Shake said...

WTF? They gave you attitude about not potty training? For real? pft. I haven't even THOUGHT about it. And we are still with sippy cups...I wonder why they think it's a big deal? He's smart, tough, and cute to boot! F-'em :):)

Unknown said...

are you kidding me? We are no where near being ready for potty training. And we love our sippy cups still. Lots of kids don't potty train until they are 3! I'm sure Tobey is FINE!!!

I'm so tired of reading about all these freak babies who can count to 10 and read "War and Peace." Why can't our babies just grow up at a normal rate?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0