I would have liked to stay in bed all day. I have cramps, backpain and bloating and I am sooo tired. I wish I had the option. Thankfully the kiddos went to bed easily, and there isn't *too* much housework to be done. Dishes and folding some laundry oughta cut it for tonight.
Last night I started some digital scrapbooking. I had done 3 pages a LONG time ago but I picked back up with some cute new kits :) The only problem is that to go back to his first year I really need to find my disk of photos. And I didn't even have a computer when Paige was a baby. Oi. We'll see what I can throw together :P Another fun hobby... yay lol
Friday, March 28, 2008
It's just one of those days...
Posted by Kimberly at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment