Sunday, March 30, 2008

Seriously??

of all the things that we can reuse, this is not one that I will be having ANYTHING to do with. Check out Luna Pads - reusable, washable menstrual pads. I have a hard time thinking that this is anything other than disgusting.

HOWEVER

I also thought about it from this POV. Cloth diapering is essentially the same thing. I would put my baby in cloth in a second if I could afford to buy a whole stock of diapers and accessories. I have no issues with diaper pails or washing soiled articles; or with my baby re-wearing these things. So why the double standard, I have to ask myself. And I am not sure. I just don't think I could do it. I don't see how I could ever feel clean in a used (albeit washed) cotton pad.

I wish I could get over myself and be greener. But I have to draw the line somewhere.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm thinking of getting some...

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0