Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Aprils Fools

Surprisingly no one tried to trick me at work today, or anywhere else for that matter. Not until tonight did I get fooled - btw April Fools day ends at noon! (I don't care who says it doesn't. You're wrong)

Let me just say, you should never believe someone who tells you they are pregnant or might be pregnant when it is April fools day. That is just stupid. I definitely wore the dunce cap after that one.

I have to backdate this as I jotted down a few quick things last night before heading to bed - feeling horrible. I have a wicked cold, after going all winter without being sick. I actually called in to work today and slept until 3:45 this afternoon. It still wasn't enough, but I'll take it.

Send me get better vibes.

1 comments:

Jess said...

hmm... being pregnant seems to be a big april fools joke ;)

I hope you feel better!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0