I have nothing to do. My house is tidy, kids are in bed. Jack is at work and no one is online; too late to randomly call up anyone to chat. I could fold laundry but the kids are in my room so it would have to sit in the basket and I hate folding it only to unfold and hang it.
Tomorrow is another busy day. Work until 5, party until whenever for Paige. I have Sunday off, and we are going shopping for her birthday.
I got my speedlight yesterday, and broke it out today to play with. Tonight it took the motion test, and I was happy to see I ended up with nice, sharp, clear photos with a decent ISO. Goodbye grain! I need to learn how to bounce it better, and play with the settings and flash modes a bit too. I read the book, but I learn better hands on.
Here is my masterpiece from this evening's collaboration of speedlight motion tests :P
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Friday Night & The 5 Little Monkeys
Posted by Kimberly at 12:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
which do I love more? the boots? the awesome shot? the cabbage patch? it's impossible to decide.
Holy Yesus! Five Tobeys!?! Now that is crazy...
Post a Comment