I have been mean today. I have had low tolerance and have been snapping at Jack all day. I dont really mean to snap but I am frustrated because he doesn't take me seriously when I try to talk about anything - I feel like being mean will make more of an impression. Of course this may be true, but not in a way that's beneficial to our relationship.
I just wish that it wasn't all about Jack all the time. He does nothing around here and acts like the kids are nothing more than an annoyance. All I hear are complaints about how he is so hard done by on nights - remember, I have been there and I still had to be responisble for the majority of housework and childcare around here. He didn't even want to get up for Paige's party on Saturday.
I am just so tired of the way things are... never going anywhere or doing anything, not having a husband and father for the kids who will actually get involved and participate in their lives - having to try to keep the house up (which I admit, I dont ALWAYS do, because I feel that I do need a break once in a while) while he and Paige mess it up behind me.
I know that there are moms that have to do this on their own, but he is here and I shouldn't have to.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Snappy Sunday
Posted by Kimberly at 9:12 PM
Labels: bitch.bitch.bitch., family drama, marriage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment