I want to know why when Jack loses something, it is my fault that it is lost. He cannot find his
-keys
-wallet
-security pass for work
and this is my doing apparantly. He doesn't seem to accept the logic that if he put them away in the same place each day, this would not be an issue. Instead he leaves them in his pants, and then leaves his pants thrown on the entry way floor, stairs, living room or bedroom floor. And when they get moved.. it is then no longer his responsibilty that he can't find his pocket treasures.
Grrrrr.
And then he took my security pass.
I don't understand him sometimes. I hope I'm not supposed to, and that it is some sort of masculine mystique that is completely normal and widespread.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Grumblings..
Posted by Kimberly at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Tough shit for Jack. Time to grow up.
Post a Comment