I had this plan to take Paige and maybe one or two friends to have a salon party here; they have different themes and it sounded like fun. $250 for that. I am not spending that much on her party... as cheap as it sounds but we have acutal bills and this is not a priority. The prices had said $32 per kid, which was cool but I find out the minimum is 8 kids. Not so cool.
Paige kind of had her heart set on it too, so now I don't know what we will do. She is having her birthday dinner with cake and ice cream, and we are going shopping for her birthday - but I wanted to do something special for her too.
Oi. Money sucks.. Can't we go back to the bartering system?
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Tortoise & The Hair - Birthday Bummer
Posted by Kimberly at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ask your hair dresser if they would be willing to come to your house and do a party their. You'd make out with a heck of a lot cheaper and they'd make some extra cash. Worth a shot.
I agree... Ask at a nail salon if a woman would come and do the girls' nails at your place. Little nail files and polish for each of the girls -- it should be WAY less than $250.
Post a Comment