Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sleeping Well


Baby on a Bender {26/365}, originally uploaded by {Kimberly.W}.

I guess it is true that kids will decide for themselves when they are ready to hit their milestones. In the last week Tobey has decided that going to sleep when he is tired is a good idea, and knows that bed time is bed time and goes to bed like a big boy, in his bed alone now. (it makes me so sad to type alone!)

Tonight he crashed on the couch when he was spent. What a cutie.

I am so proud of him :) I just wish he wasn't growing up so fast.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could take the wonderful photos you can. I'm jealous of your talent!

Tobey is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him in August.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0