Seriously, do I have a bullseye pinned to my sweater?? Wtf is with my luck lately. My POS car keeps stalling and I cant afford any major repairs. That sucks enough. I've been sick, have bills coming out my ass and time off work that doesn't help. Now I just deposited money into my checking account that the bank decided to transfer elsewhere without my consent, leaving me with exactly $17 for thenext 8 days.
SERIOUSLY???????
So I get on the phone to the bank and they blab about some automatic transfer set up for payments that I never authorized. They can't reverse that, but they'll cancel it and give a credit to my account of $40 'for the inconvenience'. yeah, still $150 light here.. where do they get off. I am beyond and about ready to change banks after all the BS they pull.
I hate this. I hate money and I hate businesses.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Where's the target...
Posted by Kimberly at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
your bank needs to have it's ass kicked.
Post a Comment