I hate being here even more now and I haven't been sleeping well because of it. I wish I didn't live in a world where I had to worry about our safety like this. :(
We are buying extra locks for the doors ASAP, because I want to feel as secure in here as possible. Maybe I'll even bar up my windows yet... I don't know if I'm joking about that or not!!
It's about that time, so send me stay safe vibes...
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Losing Sleep
Posted by Kimberly at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
2 words: Bear. Spray. <3
HAve you been watching the news for any local home invasions? I wonder what those fuckers were up to. So scary. And I agree with Mays. Get yourself a weapon. Not a gun, but they do make tasers, and some good pepper spray. And make sure Paige knows to look first before opening the door. I'm sure she does, but it doesn't hurt to pound it into her brain....
Post a Comment