Saturday, May 10, 2008

You think You're Safe..

This afternoon I couldn't find my keys anywhere. I searched the whole house to no avail. I finally found my spare set and went out to the car - once there I found my keys, in the ignition. They had been all day. I was feeling that we have it pretty good to be in an area where that can happen, that my car wasn't just driven off.

Tonight, I was sitting online at about 11 when I heard banging on my door. I went to look because honestly, who the hell is going to be knocking on my door at this hour? And we all know how nervous I get here... So I looked through the blinds (no way in HELL am I opening the door) and there are two guys on the porch, not facing me, with their hoods up so that I couldn't see their faces - and he's holding a big 2x4. WTF?? So I say can I help you, and nothing but the guys looking at each other. Call me a wimp, but I was on the phone pronto to the police to report this. Since I had to grab my phone, I left the door and went into the kitchen. They bang again, and then when I look out, they are gone.

The police came, and the patroled, but to my knowledge they didn't find anyone. I am beyond freaked out :( I don't want to have to worry about creeps like this, or others who don't make themselves known before trying to come in.

Jack may come home. But I told him that I am definitely NOT leaving the house to come get him. Not in the middle of the night after that.

Still think I'm paranoid?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my god

I wonder where they went when they left. I hope no one was dumb enough to open the door.

Momma Trish said...

That is the scariest fucking thing I've heard in a long while. Get the fuck outa there.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0