Monday, June 9, 2008

A few pretties

I treated my self to some new beauty products this evening - though the one thing I really want, I can't find. It's this body lotion, Warm Vanilla Sugar or something, that a coworker has that smells SO yummy. I will have to ask her where she got it.

I bought some new bronzer, eyeshadow, lipstick, nail polish (with such a fun name, Pina Coloda :P) and some supplies to give myself a much needed pedicure. I can't believe my feet have been hanging out for months looking like they do..

I am dying my hair tonight too :P Nothing exciting, just a warm medium brown. My hair now is boring, I think I want a haircut and I'm contemplating bangs.. but I'm just not sure. I need a change.

5 comments:

Small Shake said...

Everytime I contemplate bangs, and get them, I hate them :P Love your new layout by the way!! :)

Unknown said...

Warm Vanilla Sugar = Bath and Body Works!

Kimberly said...

I just found that out today from my co-worker. We don't have a Bath & Body Works here, but when she travels across the border again she is picking me up some :)

SaRaH said...

I just made a little jaunt to The Body Shop this weekend! I SO enjoyed using the goops I purchased. We should all remember to care for ourselves more often.

Jacque said...

Bath & Body Works is my favorite. I always get ones that smell like food!(I have Warm Vanilla Sugar too. Right now I'm using Frosting Forever. I also adore their lip gloss.)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0