Monday, June 16, 2008

HIRED

I am officially booked to shoot my first wedding on August 23rd this year. It is very exciting, on the one hand, but also intimidating and sad. The intimidating part is obvious. I've never done it before. It will help that it is a friend and her family that I was very close with as a teenager. But still.

It is sad because before agreeing to it I forgot the date, just knew it was a weekend in August - It is Tobey's 2 birthday :(. I am going to have to have a special morning with him, bust ass and then hurry home to love him up some more.

The price is right, and she doesn't want an overabundance of photos, basically just the ceremony and some formals. I told her to be prepared for my ideas though lol.

I'm looking forward to it :)

ETA.. not more than 2 hours after confirming this wedding as a booking, one of the managers at work wants to hire me for a wedding the same day - what the heck are the chances of that happening.

Think I can squeeze em both in? :P Maybe if one is a wedding brunch and the other is a midnight buffet lol.

4 comments:

SaRaH said...

Congratulations! You're a pro! I'm so excited and they're so lucky.

Small Shake said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to see how they turn out!

Tae said...

psst... A two year old won't notice if you celebrate on a different day, but you'd definitely regret the missed opportunity. If it makes me a horrible mom to think that way, then so be it. :P But I'd go for both, if possible, if I were you! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Ditto, Tae.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0